Skip to content
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all club boats and related equipment is kept in good order
- Gather information from members about damage to boats and related equipment and ensure that it is correctly reported
- Carry out or direct repairs to club boats.
- Advise the Treasurer of required purchases required for repairing boats
- Keep an accurate record of all purchases made via the Treasurer
- Manage a repair float in consultation with the Treasurer.
- Manage the racking and storage space in the boathouse
- Respond to members’ requests for racking of private boats as and when required and liaise with the membership secretary regarding racking fees and allocation of racks
- Advise the committee on the on the replacement of boats and related equipment when required
- Ensure the boat house is maintained in a tidy and usable state