Skip to content
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive and progress membership applications
- Manage the club’s subscription renewal process.
- Maintain current membership lists.
- Produce documentation as necessary to invite subscription renewals annually from members
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all club members, recording status in respect of subscription and rack fee payments
- Ensure that a database of member’s addresses, BR numbers, points, DOBs and medical conditions is maintained
- Provide coaches with necessary medical information declared by members
- Provide monthly lists of current Club members and BR members to Vice Captains and Junior Coordinator
- Liaise with the Treasurer over current membership numbers and jointly develop proposals for annual renewal rates.
- Allocate racks for privately owned boats to members in consultation with the Captain/Boat House Manager, and manage the racking applications, contracts, allocations and waiting lists.
- Within the confines of the Data Protection Act, provide Officers and Management Team members with any data held on the membership data base.