Our senior squad welcomes competent and experienced rowers that wish to compete at national or international rowing events within a highly competitive squad structure. All of our senior athletes, men and women, train as one group both on the land and the water. entry to this group is generally from our intermediate squad, or from experienced athletes who are new to the club.
- Head of the Taff – Sunday 29th January
- Ladies’ Squad Report – November 2016
- Mens’ Squad Report – November 2016
- Junior Squad Report – February 2017
- Junior Squad Report – January 2017
- Juniors Row Hard at Totnes Head Race
- BRIC 2016
- Junior Squad Report – December 2016
- Junior Squad Report – November 2016
- Juniors at Gloucester Head 2016
2. Senior Development Group
For competent experienced rowers with time constraints and/ or no wish to race regularly.
Commitment: 3-4 sessions per week, 2 land and 1 water minimum.
Our coaching team have a depth of knowledge and experience of coaching and competing successfully at very high levels. If you would like to join our Senior squad please get in contact to organise a trial session.