Our senior squad welcomes competent and experienced rowers that wish to compete at national or international rowing events within a highly competitive squad structure. All of our senior athletes, men and women, train as one group both on the land and the water. entry to this group is generally from our intermediate squad, or from experienced athletes who are new to the club.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Totnes Autumn Head 2016
- Junior Coordinator’s Report June 2017
- Success for Exeter at Henley Masters
- British Junior Championships in Nottingham – Congrats to Juniors
- City of Exeter Regatta
- Junior Coordinator’s Report – April 2017
- Success at Bideford Regatta for Exeter Rowing Club
- Junior Coordinator’s Report – June 2017
- Head of the Taff – Sunday 29th January
2. Senior Development Group
For competent experienced rowers with time constraints and/ or no wish to race regularly.
Commitment: 3-4 sessions per week, 2 land and 1 water minimum.
Our coaching team have a depth of knowledge and experience of coaching and competing successfully at very high levels. If you would like to join our Senior squad please get in contact to organise a trial session.